source file not compiled c++ error

 source file not compiled c++ error

source file not compiled dev c windows 10

How do I fix the source file is not compiled in Dev C++?

How do I fix the compiler error in Dev C++?

Why is Dev C++ not compiling?

Well, I guess you are using Windows 7 with the Orwell Dev CPP. This version works perfectly for Windows version 8 and upper only. If you want to use the IDE for Windows &, you need to either download and install the older version or follow the below steps:

My Computer → C: (Assuming you’ve installed it here) → Dev-Cpp → libexec → gcc → mingw32 → 3.4.2 → collect2.exe and then right-click on it and delete the .exe file.

Now go back to your IDE and give it another try. Boom! Your program should compile and run now.

voila la solution avec video ici

How do I fix the source file is not compiled in Dev C++? Why is Dev C++ showing source file not compiled? How do I fix errors in Dev C++? How do you compile a source file? fix source file not compiled Dev App - DevC++ [English] le fichier source n'a pas encore été compilé dev c++ dev c++ source file not compiled solution